The Carhartt FRJ003 Mens Flame Resistant Lanyard Access Jacket is the ultimate in Flame Resistant protection. Not only does it self extinguish after 2 seconds once removed from the source, such as an electric arc or flash fire, but look at everything else this jacket can do for you...
- 8.5-ounce FR canvas: a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon
- 6.5-ounce FR quilt lining, FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill-face cloth
- Pleated bi-swing back for greater ease of movement
- Flapped back opening admits a lanyard for attachment to a safety harness
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures
- Two large lower pockets
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Inner-sleeve Nomex® rib-knit storm cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs cinch tight to fit under work gloves
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood (FRA002)
- Back Length: Large Regular: 29.75" ; Large Tall 31.75"
- Carhartt FR label and HRC 3 label sewn on front left pocket
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Oh yeah....it can also be laundered right from the comfort of your home and you wont have to worry about the FR agents washing out!
And did we also mention that the FRA002 Carhartt Flame-Resistant Hood is compatible with this Carhartt FRJ003 Mens Flame Resistant Lanyard Access Jacket.
- 8.5-ounce FR canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it has a 6.75-ounce FR quilt lining